Saturday, January 1, 2011

Preparation

I have been preparing for my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. Like last January, I will spend a month traveling and experiencing the culture of other societies. I am so excited to have the opportunity to travel again this year, and I am anticipating all the memories that will be made.

I leave on January 8, so I am currently reading literature to help me prepare for my trip. Reading about Vietnam and Cambodia is only making me anticipate the trip more.

This year I will not be traveling with any other students I am really friends with. While this is scary, it can also be exciting. Many of my friends will be traveling abroad for the entire semester. I am looking forward to the opportunity to get to know some of my fellow peers better. I will be traveling this January with one of the same professors from last January. I know the trip has been very thought out and planned.

Check back for daily updates starting January 7. I look forward to updating everyone on my experiences in Vietnam and Cambodia.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment