Friday, July 23, 2010

Camp Week 8 - Day 4, 5, 6 and Camp Week 9

I have failed miserably at writing the past week and a half. We have been so busy and I literally have not had the time to blog! This past week, week nine, has been one of my favorites so far. I was a cabin buddy to 16 year old boys with hemophilia. They were hilarious. This week we also had kids with TBI's or traumatic brain injuries. It was so neat to see these children who struggle so much accomplish so much at camp. 

Last week was a lot of fun too. I always find that I don't really look forward to the weekends at camp. Its the exact opposite of the school year! I can't believe there are only 2 weeks of camp left. I am so sad that it has flashed before my eyes. I can't wait to work weekend camps this fall and spring. It will be so rewarding to meet my camper's families. 

I am going to try and be better about writing every day these last two weeks of camp, no promises though!

No comments:

Post a Comment