Saturday, January 8, 2011

Anticipation!

I am sitting in my dorm room looking at the pile of clothes that I have yet to pack in my suitcase. I am so excited to be traveling to Vietnam and Cambodia for Interim this year. I board the bus for the airport at 4:30 am (about 3.5 hours from now). The weather is supposed to be very warm even though it is not summer over there. We will be traveling from the north to the south of Vietnam and then over to Cambodia. I will post blogs regularly. The culture is going to be so different from ours, and even different from China’s. One of the things I’m looking forward to the most is experiencing a completely new and different culture.

I must get back to packing, I will blog during the trip and post soon!

Above is a map of how far away I will be from home! 

1 comment:

  1. Ready to hear about your trip over there and your first day! Love you bunches!! Mom

    ReplyDelete